Thursday 26 November 2009

Da Kine Thursday EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da kine day to y'all!!!! (By the by, da kine means "The best")
Coolies! This post iz for my v. good m8 Abi Fabbi! At her request...
Funny pics!!!!!!!! (I don't care if you don't find them funny! Don't read the blog then!)



Oh Fabbi look!! It's you!!! Oh, God! And me, and Mads....wel that was one hell of a night...


I'm scared of fairies...they live with bugs...it plants...there's something wrong about that...


I love Santa!!! But there's something odd about wanting small children to sit on your knee when your 59...


My Christmas iz always like this...aye, the turkey goes mad and trys to kill a dead naked baby...


Believe it or not this ISN'T a mirror!!!



Cute! Oh, God! NOOOOOO!!! DON'T POINT THE GUN AT ME!!!!!


erm...ow!



(By the by it writting at the bottom says: Hello. I'm Jerry and I'm an Alcoholic.)



Yeah. I'll just wait outside...


 
I case you can't see this one says: I'd really apreciate it if you wore pants more often...
This picture is dedicated to my father.

Okay. Last wierd pic.


Hold on!! That's my underwear!!! Just kidding. I don't wear underwear.
C ya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment