Saturday 21 November 2009

I MISSED FRIDAY!!!! (Stupid Saturday)

!dreiw si siht...no dloH !!!olleH
!ti seog ereH !tup I tahw daer uoy os sdrawkcab epyt ot deen nnog m'I
YAY!!!!
Anywho! EWWWW! Twilight New Moon!!!!!!!!!

         The ginger girl can be me! ^
(Pictures not owned by me)

That might've been the best thing I have ever seen!
Let's make fun of Twilight some more!
 
:-)


To avoid any hate mail...

CAPS LOCK ON TO EMPHESIZE MY RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I gotta say, well done for being successful even though it has no proper plot or connections with the characters!

(Disclaimer: No copy right intented. Pictures not owned by me in any of my posts.)




Can someone tell my why my internet home page has Mario on it. (MSN) Marios wierd. I'm more of a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. As my friends might know. SONIC'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

'faints onthe floor'


OMG!!!!


EWWW!!!
Eggman creeps me out. He looks like some kind of wierdo Hitler....

I'd like to make a SPECIAL annoucement:
To SallyWally.
From MizzKitten.
On the 21st-22nd Nov
Hiya SallyWally! I hope you have the best time ever and have a fantastic day! Love you!
Also, a special thanks to everyone who made your day as happy as possible! Oreo!











No comments:

Post a Comment