Sunday 6 December 2009

The Most Stupid Things I Have Ever Heard Sunday

The most stupid things I have ever heard Sunday is just that! The most stupid things I have ever heard. Ever.

Coming in at 10 is "There's no place like home." (The Wizard of Oz)


I mean, seriously, I hate being at home! My family lives there! I hate my family! They're related to me!

Coming in at 9 is Stereotyping.



'Groans' I dye my hair crazy colours so I MUST be looking for attention! (Oh yeah right!)

Number 8 My Feet Smell

MY FEET DON'T SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do people keep saying that they do? Stop it! You'll hurt their feelings!

Number 7 Stepanie Meyer is Pretty


Yup! This is Stephanie Meyer in her prom dress! Isn't she pretty (ugly)? I think she looks like the Wicked Witch of The West...

Number 6 Robert Paterson can act

He can't act! (At least not in Twilight) He mumbles his few lines like a bunch of two year olds trying to say "Purple Cartoon Mushroom" backwards! He's hot but not that hot! (Any fangirls hate me now?)

Number 5 Guinea Pigs are sweet
                                                             
Trust me they're not! I have 5 Guinea Pigs and they're demanding, grumpy, humorless and smelly.
So's your mum!

Number 1 ('cause I can't be bothered to do 4, 3 or 2) St. Trinians 2 is gonna be bad


David Tennant's in this! (Not that I'm obsessed or anything..but you ganna love his hair!)


OMG!!!! He's OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EW!!!!!! EVERYTHING I BELIEVED IN IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment