Sunday 20 December 2009

Silent Night Sunday

!OY | YO!

Cheese please! Whassup?!?!

I don't care!

You wanna know why?

NO?!? Don't read the blog then!

I don't care 'cause it's 5 days 'till Christmas!!!!

Also 'cause school ended Friday!!! But somehow I still have homework....
I have a SPECIAL message for the teachers who have "blessed" me with the "joy" of homework...

**** **** ******! I ****  ****! ***** ****!!!!!!!

Caits mind randomly talking to her: Carm down kitten...remember what they told you in therapy...
Cait: **** off!
Caits mind randomly talking to her: Now count to 10... 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... well done!
You're not angry anymore are you?
Cait: Yes! That counting thingy is crap! I HATE NUMBERS!!!!!!
Caits mind randomly talking to her: Oh shut up!



I very sorry y'all had to see that. My mind sometimes talks to me...I'm working on it in the loony bin...




Anywho....
Where was I?
Caits mind: At home.
Cait: Bugger off!
Caits mind: No. I'm your mind! I'm inside you.
Cait: !!!!! EWWWWW!!!!! That's just so wrong!!! Purvy McPurv!
Caits mind: Shut up!
Cait: :-(
Caits mind: You're very annoying.
Cait: There aren't many things that can annoy the heck out of me, but there still are some things. Like you, my annoying mind. Here they are:

Breathing. breathing is especially annoying when someone does it near me. Breathing annoys me because it signifies that someone is alive, and is taking up more of my precious space and air, when it obviously belongs to me.
Living. Yes as a matter of fact, living annoys me too. Because that's another person I have to deal with on a daily basis. Living people keep asking what kind of music I like and if I've seen the new Harry Potter movie yet, when obviously I haven't, if I didn't begin talking about how kick but they were, then it means I didn't see it.
Adults. They're just annoying, and shouldn't be allowed in public.
Schools. Schools SUUUUUUCK. Plain and simple, I hope every school has a change of attitude towards they're students. Meaning they actually teach them something important, like how to fight off a bear or Chuck Norris.
Social service workers. They're phsyco-babble reminds me of something that can be found on the ground near a bull's bum.
You. Yes you annoy me too. GO AWAY BUT WIPE!
My mind!!!!!

I'll kill you with a spoon!!!
Caits mind: Did you forget to take your medication?
Cait: Maybe...

Cait: Clowns rule.
Caits mind: No. They don't. Take your medication.
Cait: Plain and simple. Clowns rule!  And why do they rule you may ask? Because they scare the heck out of my sister and my friends. It rules. Just one time when I were at the circus, a clown ran over to the audience and dragged good old sis out into the ring. She was terrified, he picked my sister up and spun her around by her ear hair!
Caits mind: You are messed up. Now take your medication.

Cait: NO!
Caits mind: You've gone mad!
Cait: Ha!
Caits mind: ... oh no!
Cait: Oh YES!!!! I have a plan!
Caits mind: It's not about bread is it?
Cait:

Get the idea now?!?! NO MORE BREAD!!!!!!

Caits mind: But you like bread! Why would you burn it?
Cait: Because of the farmers!
Caits mind: But you like farmers! And bread! You want to dress like a farmer!
Cait: ...
Caits mind: Maybe you should go...
Cait: No! My blog! Maybe you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/catinablender/emailme.htm
Caits mind: Don't.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment